Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mabelle Outside

Well, Mabelle LOVES to play outside...whether it's the "fron" or "outside" (the back), she loves being outdoors. She has a ton of fun when she is looking for "lady-buuuugs", and "mowin" around the yard. But her ultimate favorite outdoor activity has got to be "swimmin" in her "poo".

I'll try to explain all the pictures, but you know me....beware of Mabelle overload!!!

Mabelle playing in her too small pool ;)
Mabelle having a drink poolside!
Happy Mother's Day, MOMMA!!!
Climbing on my back...silly gurl!
I bet you didn't know that the Mr. Potato Head bucket makes a very stylish hat!
Multi-tasking....walking the dog while riding the "toy".
Nope, I don't know where those tennis balls could've went! Already checked my pockets ;)
Mmmm.....flowers.....
Is that smell supposed to be good? Ewwww....On to the bubbles...

Yup, she does it all by herself....not many bubbles are blown that way, but sometimes it's just easier to let her do it!
Stretched out relaxin after a hard day of bubbles, flowers, and mowin!
Momma's shoes....she LOVES shoes!

3 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

This is OFFICIALLY my new favorite blog...well, besides my own, of course! ;)

Those Mother's Day pics are so freakin cute!

eliseschnarr said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new page! Give Mabelle a big kiss from Weeza:)

Karol said...

OH MY GOSH!!!
Trcay this is the best thing since buttered bread!!
Give the little beauty a BIG hug from Auntie Karol and get yourself a bigger one from JJ.
Love you ALL, Karol