Monday, July 16, 2007

The Healing Black Eye...well kinda green eye.

The healing continues....
So we're on Day 7 of the bruised eye, and it's looking a lot better, but everyone was so concerned and I wanted to post some pictures to show how it has NOT slowed her down. And it hasn't bothered her, except when she's telling people what happened, that seems to be the only time she fakes a whimper....telling the story.
Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6 (not a great pic...but you can see her that right next to her temple is still green):

Day 7 (the best pic I have from this morning...but you can kinda see her eyelid bruising is almost gone):

3 comments:

Isabel said...

I think it is time for Sissie to come to Nebraska to give Mabelle another manicure!!

She is a doll baby!!

love sissie

eliseschnarr said...

I am so glad to see that MG is still rolling!!! She is such a tough little girl:)

tracyvanhorne said...

That last picture is awesome! I love it!