Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mobile at 2 weeks....3 weeks tomorrow!

So Cash has started rolling...yup, that's mobile at a very, very young age. CRAZY! He started doing it this past weekend, and I got it on video tonight...from my phone, so hopefully you can see it pretty well. I only got a 30 second video, I caught him as he was in the process of going...enjoy! And if you get the sound, that scream was Mabelle falling off her chair & knocking her chocolate milk over...crying over spilled milk :)

8 comments:

Jenifer said...

omg!!! jerry and i just watched in awe....you sure you dont have super powers in your breast milk?

Mabelle Grace said...

HOLY MOLY!!!!! LMAO at Jenifer's breast milk post!!!! How amazing!

eliseschnarr said...

such a smart little boy he is!!

tracyvanhorne said...

Oh my goodness! That is amazing!! What a big boy!! :)

shari b. said...

We only have super smart babies in our family, you know!! I am NOT suprised at all!
I cannot wait to get my hands on BOTH those babies in March!!

Sissie

shari b. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Look at Cash go! Wow, I'm going with a six month walker alright? :)

justheather said...

1st baby genius, now super jock! i agree with the super powers in the breast milk! LOL