Friday, December 25, 2009

December Catch-up :)

Fell behind with all our December craziness and here are a few pics that slipped thru the cracks ;)

Trying out a no-bake kids cooking deal...was really cool, but tasted kind of funky. LOL!

Mabelle's letter to Santa (her first she did all on her own--although I did the cutting, she did the gluing)...she told me what she wanted to write and I just helped her spell out everything. Pretty stinking cute!!!
MSU rocks my socks.




Daddy napping and Cashy resting on his napping Daddy :)


Her first glimpse of gifts under the tree...she would sit forever, reading nametags, hugging the presents and just looking at them. Soooo sweet!

Opening her gift from Rylee...I think she likes it!!!
Cash had no expression as he opened his gift, but then instantly removed his new sleeping bag...laid down and told us night-night. He loves it :)


Both enjoying their gifts from Rylee...so sweet!! Thanks, Rylee!!!!

6 comments:

justheather said...

I LOVE her letter to Santa! So sweet!! Cashy and daddy are precious, and love her looking at the presents and him in his sleeping bag!

Jenifer said...

Great pictures. The letter for Santa is so adorable!

shari b. said...

Lovely printing Mabs!!
sissie

.:Heather:. said...

That letter to Santa was so sweet! & Cash going "night night"! Love it!

eliseschnarr said...

Such an awesome Santa letter..it looks like he listened:) Love all the cuddles Cash is giving his Mama and Daddy!!

Logan said...

Its been awhile since I've been able to catch up on your blog but I had to say I LOVE her Santa letter! She is writing her letters SO well! GO Mabs! :) Cianna got a Cars sleeping bag/blow up mattress for Christmas and had almost the same reaction as Cash with his sleeping bag. Adorable :)