Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another soccer practice!

Another soccer practice, and I got some good action shots! They are starting to do scrimmages to get used to how the game is played. There are some aggressive kids on the team who will get the ball and keep the others at bay while they dribble all the way down the field...Mabelle is not one of them. LOL! She will try for the ball if it comes near her, but she doesn't really run after it to take it from anyone....she's definitely a more passive player :) So the pictures might be deceiving, but I wanted to post her best moves!

6 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

Holey Moley that girl is cute! :)

tracyvanhorne said...

And I would like everyone to know Mabs and I have matching socks... lol

oh come on, you wanted to know... lol ;)

Jenifer said...

LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE Miss Mabes! The cutest soccer player ever! Looks like Cashy needs to get into soccer too!

eliseschnarr said...

Ack! I thought I commented on this...maybe that was just in my head:) Love mabelle's soccer practice gear...so cute! Cashy looks like he is ready for the action too!

Of yeah...LOL at Mabs pouting cause she didn't like her outfit!

justheather said...

I love what a stylish little soccer player she is!!! And I love little Cashy getting in on the action:)

eliseschnarr said...

Time to update this thing, sista! Made it all the way through May without one single update!:)