Wednesday, October 6, 2010

16 Week Appt with a little video :)

We had our 16 week appointment today, and everything is looking great. I'm still down 2lbs, but the doctor isn't at all concerned. YAY! I'm sure it'll all pile on in the next few months ;) I think we have decided which hospital we are going to deliver at (price, as well as a more homey environment were big factors), and it'll definitely be a c-section again :)

All is well, and you can view my stretch marked belly along with hear the little one's heartbeat below!!! When she finally found the baby and the heartbeat, the big whooshes interrupting the heartbeat is the little one kicking!!!! Already a feisty one ;)

And thank you, Jenifer for suggesting that I video it!!!! Definitely worth it!

6 comments:

Jenifer said...

YAY!!!!! Im SO glad you took video! LOVE THIS!! ps, I don't see stretch marks!

justheather said...

AWWWW!!!! LOOOOVE this!!! And I'm with Jen, can't see the strech marks;) I can't wait to find out what this little peanut is!

ps. this makes me want to be prego again! 2 years might be too long to wait!

Mabelle Grace said...

This is way cool!!!!





Love,

Mimi and Papa

eliseschnarr said...

LOVE this!!! That little heartbeat is so precious!! And I'm with Jen and Heather on the stretch marks! Thank you for sharing this...so perfect!!

Tracy said...

YAY!! Thanks everyone (and those stretchies are there, but thanks for not seeing them ;))

And all Jen's idea, which was an awesome idea!!! Maybe I need to take the flip in 2 weeks for the BIG appointment!! EEEK!!

Jenifer said...

YES! please take it with you!!