Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mabelle's first set of 2nd birthday gifts!!

So my really good friend, Tracy (no it's not me, acting like my own friend...she's real, I swear!) sent Mabelle some birthday gifts and we got permission to give them to her early. She was soo excited to open some gifts, and seriously LOVED every thing she got....even better than the box they came in!! She also insisted she wear her tutu to honor the occasion....LOL!
With every gift, piece of paper, or tape...she ooohhhed, like it was the best thing she'd ever see before. You can see her doing it in several of the pics.

Holding the cupcake bag...she was soo excited about that bag, she told us she wanted to eat it!
Mabelle noticing that this isn't just a regular pink car..."I see Cinderella"...
Unwrapping...all the while..."ooohhhh"
"Cinderella, mama....open it, open it, open it"
"oohhhinng" over Blue Clues and Cinderella Wonder Markers sets.
A BIG "oooohhhh" over a backpack "just like Dora"...but refused to put it on.
We had to open everything right then and there, and play with it all...here she is concentrating on her Wonder Markers, while her new Cinderella looks on.
Thanks so much Tracy, Art, & Eva!!! She really does love it all!

4 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

Awwww... you're very welcome!! I love the picture of her and the backpack, that face is priceless!! :) I'm so glad she loved everything! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!

shari b. said...

Okay, I have to have her spend the summer at her Mimi and Poppa's house so I can teach her to read all kinds of books and write all kinds of interesting stories.(Folks, that pincher grip on that pencil is appropriate for a 4 -5 year old) Come on Tracy, just one summer--we could get her on Oprah--especially with her sense of fashion to go along with those brains!!
Sissie

.:Heather:. said...

Fun! I love the combo of the boots & tutu!

eliseschnarr said...

Really, the pink tutu and red boots are too cute. And I'm with Sissie, shes way past DAP for a 2 year old(sorry, that developmentally appropriate practies for all you non-teacher folk)! She so smart.
PS - i love the new pink page:)