Saturday, March 1, 2008

Aren't they too cute?

Some cuteness for your this first day of March ;)
We're a track jacket family..what you don't see is me and Jason also in track jackets. HAHA! We were...it's true, I'm serious!

Sooo cute (thanks Tailia for the awesome shirt!)!
Ughh...mom, what's with that flashing thing always in my face?? And your hand on my head..hahaha!
Opening more Christmas gifts...yup, Christmas ;) Thanks Tracy..she loved it all, can you tell??My wild child, playing fort with the cushions on the couch--a timeless game!
Proof that he gets mad!
Sister makes it all better, with some sugar on his hand.


Then, time for a snooze.




Opening more gifts..




Playing hide and seek...that's her best hiding spot.


6 comments:

Jenifer said...

how adorable are they??????? way too cute...

justheather said...

i can't wait to see them, and you guys next weekend! yay!

eliseschnarr said...

OMG - i don't know what to say other I am pumped for the weekend!!! too freaking cute

tracyvanhorne said...

heehee! I didn't realize how great those shoes go with a tutu :) How sweet giving brother kisses to calm him... what a great big sister!

Rachel said...

I just love the pics you take! You've got such great subjects!

.:Heather:. said...

Awwww, I love them I love them I love them!