Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random pics from the Missouri Trip

Just some random pics from our big road trip this past weekend :) The drive was good, Mabelle was 'so exciting' to see everyone, so she did great on the trip down there...even though I was going crazy in our Equinox....so crazy we traded it in for a new automobile the day after we got to Missour--thats another post (probably tomorrow with pics)! We had a blast and loved seeing everyone.

Mabelle driving while I nursed Cash.
Licking the batter from her muffins.
Playing with stickers.
How sweet is that chunky, little face?!
Stinking cute!

8 comments:

justheather said...

awww, sweet babies, i miss them already! and you guys too:) btw i love the pic of cash in is awesome hat!

justheather said...

that should of been his;)

.:Heather:. said...

Cash is ADORABLE in that hat & Mabs is so cute dressing herself in stickers! :) Can't wait to see pics of the F N van!

Jenifer said...

so sweet!!! i think its funny b/c i have almost identical pictures, the driving, the hat, the stickers all over...lol. your kids are way too cute :)

eliseschnarr said...

I'm with heather...miss you already. Cant' believe Mabs is driving already, I mean I just saw you a few days ago:)

tracyvanhorne said...

HEY!! I recognize that princess shirt!!!! YAY!!!! :)

Rachel said...

I think you have the cutest pirates EVER! How do you stand the cuteness??

cate said...

Where did you go in Missouri? I feel like I know little Mabelle. If you are ever close to St. Louis you have to let me know so we can meet up!