Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy 18 Months Cash!

Cash is 18months today. He is doing so much! He now says please, thanks, help, up, bye bye, hon, honey (those are towards Daddy...lol), bath, ball, pooooop, all done, more, mom, happy, max&ruby, uh-oh, cheeeeese...taco, pancake, bagel, Mabelle, chi-chi (the last ones are repeated words...but that's better than 2weeks ago when he refused to repeat!). Not everyone can understand all of them, but believe me, he says them! YAY (I'm sure I left a few out)! He cheeses for the camera, pinches when he's mad, and listens only half of the time (but he's a boy and I think that declines as he gets older, right?? hee hee). He loves Max&Ruby, pringles, bagels with cream cheese, standing on the ottoman, blocks and climbing the stairs...oh and toilet water (grosssssss, but true. Sissie found him soaked head-to-toe playing with his pacifier in the toilet, while today I had to grunt/lecture/gross-him-out about touching tinkle in the potty while Mabs is going potty.) He's got a really fun personality, and is laid-back just like his daddy. He really enjoys his Rollie Pollie class and is the teacher's pet (he gets to demonstrate every week!!). He makes us laugh all the time, even Mabelle...here's her pick for his 18month old picture:

He's saying 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese'...it cracked all of us up!
Blowing sugar/kisses...sweet boy!

A more subdued...'eeeeeeeeeeeese'.

9 comments:

Mabelle Grace said...

Love the last pose!-Court

Jenifer said...

LOOOOVE them all!! how cute is cheeese? Cant WAIT to see him soon!! (and you all too ;) )

justheather said...

What a CUTIE!!! I love all his words and silly faces:) LOL at the playing in the toliet!

kelly said...

PRECIOUS boy!!!

Isabel said...

I have plenty of those 'eeeeeeeeeeee' pictures on my camera from Mi Casa!! What a cute boy!!!
and TACO?? oh yea..that was me :)

Mabelle Grace said...

SWEET CASH! HE IS ADORABLE! I LOVE HIS SHIRT TOO!!!! CUTE! PAT

eliseschnarr said...

What a cutie..and I love the shirt:) Love all his funny faces..and I loved my sweet little, "happy birthday" last week. It just made my day!

Goms said...

What a cutie! Happy 18m Cash!

tracyvanhorne said...

So so sweet! Can you believe he's already 18 months?!? Wow...