Monday, November 16, 2009

How to Eat Yogurt...according to Cash

I'm going to start a series of these "How To" posts...I figure this is a great one to start off with :)

How to Eat Yogurt...according to Cash:
Make sure to hold your spoon tight, and take the first bite with it.
Any and all subsequent bites need to be made with opposite hand.

Don't forget to squeal in delight.


And make sure to cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese for the camera...no matter what you're doing, that's always THE most important thing.


Now back to the yogurt...

5 comments:

justheather said...

Too funny!! What a messy man!

Jenifer said...

Love how he still holds the spoon even though he's using his hand. LOL!!

eliseschnarr said...

This is amazing. I love his big cheesy smile and his graceful way of eating yogurt. I loved all of the how-to lessons...super cute!

justheather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
justheather said...

Heather told me I had to log onto to see these how to guides :)LOL - This is such a good idea. Life would be so much more fun if we all ate yogurt like this....and I wish the chipped nail polish excuse worked on Jeremy when it's time to give our dog a bath :) They are soooo cute!

-Ashley