Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!!

Our little babies this year had a blast trick-or-treating...I made their costumes again and I'm super happy with how they turned out (a few changes I'd have made, but overall..cuteness!!)

Stuffing Cash into the red jacket...
He's loving it, we tricked him and told him he was Max (from Max and Ruby), instead of who he really was...

Loving it!


Getting her makeup done

Kneeling next to Cash...not sure why...lol!

Not a very happy white rabbit..he wanted to be held, not photographed.
Alice in Wonderland and the white rabbit.



Beautiful Alice
Stinking adorable! (I made everything except the rabbit outfit and his red jacket)

Walking to our friends house to go trick-or-treating


Arghhhh...it's a pirate, the white rabbit and Alice!

Canvasing the neighborhood


Knocking...and Cash cheesing...it's what he does best!

Going to James' house to trick or treat :)

Waiting...she was so into it this year, it was great!!

Loungin in the wagon, he got tired of walking, but walked ALOT before he caved.

Her candy...soooo excited! Can you tell??
And can you believe not one person said anything about their costumes?!?! I'm still amazed (and annoyed...hahaha) about that. Anyhoo, they were adorable and had a blast trick-or-treating with James the pirate!

7 comments:

Jenifer said...

I cannot believe that no one commented on how adorable they were! You did a great job making those costumes and the kids look adorable!!!!!! Love all the Halloween pixs!

eliseschnarr said...

I love these costumes!! You did good, Mama! I love the Cashy is cheesin in his costume and Mabelle looks like a mini Alice...so perfect!

Kristy said...

you did such a great job!!! I love it! They look absolutely perfect! No one said anything about my kids costumes either...I could have cried!

justheather said...

Such an amazing job on the costumes, everyone in my neighborhood who was at my house when I got the picture of them on my phone thought so too! You have weird neighbors! Alice is beautiful and the White Rabbit (Max,lol) is too adorable! I love his cheesin face!! And how cool that Mabelle was so into it this year, heck with all that candy who wouldn't be!!

Rachel said...

Mabelle makes a beautiful alice! I knew Cash would be the rabbit ;)! You did awesome!

Lindsay said...

LOL @ tricking him into his costume! They are soooo adorable!

eliseschnarr said...

I think its time for an update... I'm just saying:)