Sunday, August 8, 2010

A new way to blog for me :)

So I've been slacking really bad on the blog this year and I think I've come up with a great solution. My problem is that it takes so long to upload pictures to Blogger…hours to do slideshows and since I take MILLIONS of pics, it's so hard to update. I'm going to keep blogging, but limit my pics to 5-10 per post…that way there's no overload and it doesn't take hours :)


I'll upload the whole event's pics to Facebook (which literally takes minutes) and that way all pics are online but not taking forever to upload here.


I hope this works out…and takes away any excuses I have of not blogging :)


Thanks for being patient!!

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

Good idea!

eliseschnarr said...

I think this will work!!! I so love reading your blog...glad you are back at it:)

justheather said...

I'm glad you're back at it too... oh wait, are you? lol! Before you know it it will be time for weekly belly pics!!!

justheather said...

Really? A new way? It's been a month...

eliseschnarr said...

LOL @heather:)