Sunday, August 26, 2007

17 Weeks...

(Excuse the "wonk" eye!!)
We've hit 17 weeks with little Peanut. And all is going well...except for the HUGE belly, I've not noticed any major changes. Some pains here and there..but nothing that has slowed me down yet. Not that I could if I wanted...Mabelle is a wild child some days! At our appointment this week, heartbeat was great...and I had only gained ONE POUND!!!!!! That's compared with a whopping 2lb gain at the same time with Mabs...hahahahaha!

SIDENOTE...Potty training update....6 days with only 4 accidents!!!!! And those were 2 poop (she WON'T poop on the potty...who would, she's been able to poop anywhere she's wanted until now..standing on her head, watching tv, hiding behind the blinds, or just leaning anywhere....the potty seems boring compared to that!), and then 2 tinkles within 10 minutes of each other...which I think, she was trying to poop, and accidentally tinkled. But really so far so good!!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Aw Tracy, could you be any cuter?? :)

Yay for Mabs, I'm so jealous that she wants to p.t.!!

eliseschnarr said...

So you look totally cute and PS you are supposed to have a belly b/c you are prego!!! :)

tracyvanhorne said...

Look at your cute little belly!!! So cute! I love these side-by-side pictures! What a great idea!

shari b. said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, when do we get to find out what Peanut II is??

Thought of any names that are appropriate to go with Mabelle?

I am sure we can find ONE MORE derivative of Elizabeth--as if the French-Elise, and Spanish-Isabel are not enough!!!

Am I assuming it is a girl? HMMMMM

Isabel said...

I can't wait to find out what our little Peanut is going to be!!! Can't wait to see you guys!