Friday, August 31, 2007

A Seat that says Moo!

Jason and I have had many discussions on Mabelle's carseat, and this week decided that we would get her a new one. So I went down to my friend's store and had her give me the lowdown on the best carseats. She did, and I came home excited to tell Jason about the 2 carseats I had it narrowed down to (which are ranked #1 and #2 in terms of safety...this company holds 4 out of the 5 top spots). So I told him all the great features and differences between the 2 seats...he replied with "I thought you were gonna get it today? Just get whatever you like." So I went back today and purchased the Britax Marathon in the cow-mooflauge fabric. I love it, Mabelle loves it...what else matters? Except that she is now forward-facing, which will be better when we travel in terms on convenience, but still scares the heck out of me in terms of safety. But she loves it...her first words when she got strapped in her new seat...
"I can see every-ting" as she waved her arms really big.

Well, here she is...in her new super-safe forward-facing carseat!!

4 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

Oh she is so sweet! She looks so grown up in her new big girl seat! :) You are such a good Mommy!

eliseschnarr said...

Isn't our Mabs just growing up too quick?? I love the new seat - very cute ( and safe looking:)

justheather said...

okay i love the cow seat, but what was wrong with the other one??? anywho she is precious like always, and don't worry, you did great keeping her rf for 2 years!!

.:Heather:. said...

Mabs looks like a MOOOvie star!