Monday, December 31, 2007

35 weeks and a few days ;)

I'll be 36 weeks this Friday...that's a whopping 9 months folks!! So I'm going to the OB on a weekly basis, as of a few weeks ago. All is the same no change to my cervix, which is GREAT! Still having major contractions, some worse than others...and some days better than others. But that's ok, I can handle them as long as the little guy stays put. I'm still at 23 lbs weight gained, and am at the uncomfortable part, with lots of little pains here and there (in addition to those contractions)...but that's part of pregnancy :) We're still on for our January 25th day for the c-section, unless these contractions start to make some changes and then we're on for a little earlier. We'll keep you all updated!! Here's the new pic...I didn't take a 35 week pic with Mabs (must've been too tired and uncomfortable...hahahaha), so no comparison shot this week!

3 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

Oh my gosh! How can it be 36 weeks already?? You look GREAT!! :)

shari b. said...

WOW!! He does need to stay a little longer, but do you have room?? Put those feet up every chance you get--maybe Mabs can read to you in the afternoon.

eliseschnarr said...

hang in there sister!