Monday, December 17, 2007

I want gifts, Santa!

We visited Santa today, Mabelle was soo "exciting" to go see him. She walked up to the fenced in area, and stood there...mouth open wide, staring at him. I was sure she wasn't going to even talk to him. Then he started to talk to her, and offered her a candy cane--that was the ice breaker. She walked closer to get the candy cane, he then asked her if she wanted a dolly for Christmas....a Dora Dolly. She said "Yes...Santa, I want gifts". And walked up to him and sat on his lap!!! It was the cutest thing. She then proceeded to tell him that she wanted Princess gifts, and just be a little chatty-cathy with him. She wanted to keep looking at him, and would say cheese real quick and glance at the camera--hence her being a little blurry ;) She hasn't stopped talking about her visit with Santa and the candy cane he gave her. She did ask for her gifts as we left Santa, while she was waving and blowing him sugar...I had to explain the whole elves toy shop to her....


4 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

Oh my goodness! I love that Santa story and what a precious picture! I was sure Eva wouldn't go near Santa either this year.... our babies sure are growing up...

eliseschnarr said...

that is a good santa story! and such a good-lookin santa too - nice and fat:) i am getting "so exciting" to see ya'll i just cant hardly stand it!

Golden Eye Pics said...

SOOO CUTE!!! I hope santa is good to her this year :-)

shari b. said...

I enjoy this blog way more than you could ever imagine. Thanks for all the hard work you put into it. I had to snicker because Uncle Chris has very important stuff on his work laptop, BUT, he has a tab for Mabelle's Blog! teehee We are always looking at it, and like Elise, I can't hardly wait until Dec. 26 to see you all.
love Sissie