Monday, April 21, 2008

My brothers Wedding..yup, you heard correct!!

We got back from Vegas Sunday, Jason got back Wednesday...and Thursday morning, we were up and driving to Dallas to see my brother get married. Crazy, never thought I'd be saying that...whoa! But we had a great visit...got to see my mom, stepdad, and brother. The kids were great, and everyone was so happy to see us. The wedding was beautiful, I was a bridesmaid, and Mabs was a flower girl. I didn't get any pics of my cuteness, but did get everyone else...figures! hahahaha! But she did great and performed her duties perfectly!
Note to self...Mabelle does not like these rides....AT ALL!
I wonder if he's wanting a funyun...
Arriving for the ceremony at the Surrey House.
How cute is she...she took her duties so seriously!
Jason's position the entire ceremony...walking and holding a sleepy, cranky little man.
Nana and cash...reeee-laxing.
Bride and groom cutting the cake...its the only pic I got of them.
Me and my little flower girl. She kept looking up...lol!

How comfy does a stuffed animal display look??
Eating skittles for the first time, that's how she chewed the whole time!
Me, my brother, and the kiddos.
Mabelle was weary of Brian, so this is the closest he was allowed to get...and it lasted 2 seconds.
Me, my mom, brother, and the kids.

6 comments:

justheather said...

updates finally!! you know i have withdrawls if i go more than a couple days! no talking to you, no pictures, i was going crazy! LOL but i know how BUSY you are so i'll have to get over it i guess;) i love the pic of mabs eating skittles, too funny and little man isn't so little, what a chunker! the pic of you and mabs is super cute too!

Jenifer said...

Your family has to be the cutest ever, next to mine of course,lol. I cant believe how big cash is and mabes looks adorable as a flower girl!! so sweet :)

tracyvanhorne said...

The wedding looked sooo beautiful!! Mabs made an excellent flower girl!!

eliseschnarr said...

yay pictures!!! glad the wedding went well and you all looked beautiful:) only if i could see the rest of your dress:)

Unknown said...

ferrari pumas? really? nice

.:Heather:. said...

Glad you had fun! :) I can just see Mabs taking her flower girl duties seriously! :) Sweet girl. Cash is handsome as ever-even if he was cranky.