Thursday, June 5, 2008

And Cash eats....the real stuff....from a jar.

Yesterday, I started Mister Cash on jar food, he's just so darn big and hungry all the time. We started with peas, and I checked the jar to see how long it was good for...and thought, "Great, I have dinner for a couple of nights"...ummm WRONG-O! Cash ate the WHOLE jar of peas (I have NEVER EVER seen the bottom of a baby food jar on the same night of opening it! And I'm pretty certain, I've never seen the bottom of a vegetable jar.). And he had his regular nighttime nursing session. He is such a little cow, so sweet. But did he sleep thru the night...nope. Up 11x. One day he'll sleep, right??? Although I can't complain, since he's a great eater and just a good, laid back baby.

During his meal. Chillin.
So hungry, trying to eat the bib too!
Ok, he's done...
But he ate the whole jar!!

5 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

What a sweet boy! One day he'll sleep... one day....

justheather said...

11x's!!!! He's so hungry though! :~)

eliseschnarr said...

loving the one of him spitting out the peas:)

Jenifer said...

WOW! Way to go Ca$h!!

.:Heather:. said...

11X? Oh, Tracy! You are much more chipper than I ever was! You go mama! He will sleep for sure...one day.