Monday, June 9, 2008

Licking the bowl...

Yes, I let my child enjoy the greatest part of making cupcakes (cake, muffins, brownies, etc), licking the bowl (even with eggs in the mixture). Jason has yelled at me while I was pregnant for partaking in this activity, and then for letting Mabelle do it with me. It's fiiiiine. I know for a fact (thank you, Liz) that he did it, I did it, and look we are just fine. It's just soo delicious, I could never tell her no! :) It's a good thing she shares, and lets me enjoy it with her.



5 comments:

Jenifer said...

That last picture is priceless! We lick the bowl too and we are sort of normal ;)

tracyvanhorne said...

uh, that's not good to do? oopps, we do it all the time... that IS the best part! :)

eliseschnarr said...

amazing. tell j to stop being a party pooper. chocolate batter is the best!

justheather said...

you are such a great mom, who in the heck bakes ANYTHING without licking the bowl! heck i make chocolate chip cookies just to eat the batter and i'm just fine... right? LOL

.:Heather:. said...

You are the best mama ever! When does Buddha baby get to partake in the batter fest?