Thursday, June 5, 2008

Seriously cuteness!

Just some cute pics of the kids playing, loving, being ornery, and hanging out.

Just so dang sweet, the 2 of them :)
Mabelle cracking up at herself, Cash wondering whats so funny.
Mmm...ice cream, a staple at our house!
Eating his elephant.
Attacking his frog.

Smooshie face
Sugar on his head.
Concentrating really hard, trying to get that little shoe on that little foot.

Big steel blue eyes.
Sitting on the stack of soda, in her heels, with her new Princess bear backpack (thanks Auntie Carol), all while admiring her capri sun.
Buckled in Cash's (her old) carseat...I didn't even have to adjust the straps. Ridiculous.
Just my happy little guy.


5 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

Oh why can't I live in Vegas so I can see this cuteness in person anytime I'd like???

justheather said...

Sweet babies! I love Cash's big huge smile and Miss Mabelle being cute like always:~)

eliseschnarr said...

Such sweetness! They sure do love each other;)

Jenifer said...

I am loving ca$h and the frog! LOL.

ps, tailia wants to know if she can have some ice cream too? :)

.:Heather:. said...

Love Mabs in yellow! So sweet!!!