Saturday, June 9, 2007

Garage Sales aren't that bad...

So on the hunt for a plastic outdoor climber at area garage sales...I stumbled across 2 great deals I couldn't pass up. One, a cozy coupe car missing the steering wheel, for the low, low price of $1!!! Granted, it's a tad ghetto...missing the steering wheel and some decal stickers...but for a buck...she doesn't care about that stuff! And two, a like new Little Tikes slide, for the super low price of $2!!! For a total that comes up less than my smoothies cost at Barista's or one gallon of gas!!!! It turns out this was the best $3 I've ever spent....see for yourself! She got in the car, closed the door, turned to Daddy and me, waved, and said "bye-bye"....gosh so smart...





3 comments:

eliseschnarr said...

I love the car and slide and at such a good price!!! Its funny how the smallest things can make her so happy!! I love it:)

tracyvanhorne said...

How do you find these great garage sale deals? We must live in the ghetto, all we get are old clothes and books....

Isabel said...

I love the ghetto toys!! Those are the best kind...JK!! I am glad Mabelle has learned to look past what's on the outside and appreciate what's on the inside. She is very well rounded! <3 Isabel