Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's a penguin....it's a fish...it's....

MABELLE!! So our child LOVES to swim, and play in the water. If she could do this all day every day, I think she would. We are still doing swim class, and since it's the summer it's twice a week...and swimming in our own pool every nice day that we can. She just thinks it the coolest thing....just wait 'til she gets to her grandparents pool, and sees their HUGE slide. Oh goodness, we definitely need to get a life vest for our little waterbaby!!

Does that first pic look like an underweight child...just look at that little buddah belly!! TOO CUTE! She loves to also straddle the side of the pool, and bounce....like a horse, she tells me. Also, everytime she'd splash into the water and get her hair wet, she'd say "blowdry". She had to "washy hands" everytime she got grass on them too...in the side of the pool. Jason probably thinks I'm making her a priss....I've never blowdried her hair, I think she's just sooo smart and sees me doing it to my wet hair. Oh well....a smart priss, I guess that's our Mabelle!!







You're welcome, Honey, for posting this pic of you and Mabelle emptying the pool. She's such a great helper!!

5 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

Eva does that bouncing on the side of the pool thing too... or if she's not bouncing she just sitting there watching ALL the water drain out in the grass! ;) Silly girls!

Isabel said...

Oh, I love that swimsuit with the flamingo on it! Her hair is almost getting too long for those cute pigtails. I can't wait to see you guys this summer by the pool!
<3 Isabel

eliseschnarr said...

She is just too cute. . .her daddy needs to play more with her outside - he looks a little pale:)
I am so excited for the excitement by the pool in a few weeks!

p.s. - you know this was already marked as my favorite before the email:)

justheather said...

oooh yay, i can't wait to see her in the pool soon too!

Isabel said...

I will be a certificated Parents As Teachers assessor when I see you next! I will be assessing our little Einstein!!
Kisses to my sweet JJ!
Sissie