Thursday, October 11, 2007

23 Weeks...almost a week later..

I know, I know...I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow (yup, that's 6 months preggers). We've just had a ton going on, and haven't been able to get back in our groove...but I figured posting a pic of myself, might get my groove back. HAHAHA!

Ok...so 23 weeks, feeling a ton of movement, even seeing it move in there already. Starting to get uncomfortable, but that's mainly at night after a long day of toddler chasing and getting up and down off the floor or from playing. So it's expected...but still gets me sore. We go back to the doc next week to do the glucose test (yummy), and check to see if this Peanut wants to cooperate this time and reveal him/herself!

Alright the moment you've been waiting for....it's ME!


As always, feel free to click on the image and get a close-up of that gigantic belly!!!!!

3 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

Look at that cute little belly!! Aaaawww... he/she is so cute!! Can't wait for tomorrow's update!

eliseschnarr said...

the front-view pic is my favorite!! miss you and hope i get to see you before that baby comes!

justheather said...

i'll just say you look more refreshed with this peanut than with mabs, how the heck is that possible...you're awesome!