Wednesday, October 17, 2007

We have some news....

Well, ladies and gentleman...babies, toddlers, and kiddos....dogs, kitty cats, and goldfish...

It's official....IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

Everything is still looking great, baby is growing at a normal rate...I don't have gestational diabetes (had the glucose test today), I've only gained 14 lbs...and all is well in my uterus!!!

And I can't believe I'm doing this to him already...but Mom embarassing him HAS to start at some point, right?? If you look closely, in the first picture you can see the scrotum (which I'm pretty sure, he's pointing at!!!!!!), and in the second picture, the penis (plain as day):

4 comments:

Isabel said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm happy all is well! Can't wait to see pictures of him as he is getting bigger! Hope to see you soon...

tracyvanhorne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for all of you!!

eliseschnarr said...

No doubting that one is a boy!! This little one has years of embarrassment ahead with all of the women in his life:) love you all!

Isabel said...

FINALLY, another little boy! We've been waiting!! Sissie can't wait to have another baby to cuddle! Thank you for taking such good care of those babies! You guys are awesome parents!!
much love
Sis