Thursday, October 11, 2007

Our Halloween Masterpiece...still in the works!

Mabelle and I are creating a Halloween masterpiece, and she is loving every minute of it! We painted some pumpkins earlier this week...with the intentions of getting the project finished this weekend. We are on schedule and it's looking...ummm...just ok. It's not turning out as I planned, and could be a disaster at any minute, but the most important thing is that she's loved helping Momma!!

Oh goodness, this is her new "face"...isn't it the cutest!!
Concentrating really hard to get every inch of that pumpkin black.
Smiling for Momma...I don't get these pics very often. Isn't she the frickin' cutest??
Being soo careful with the paint.
Telling me that she's "sooo exciting" about painting the pumpkins.
Seriously..can you see that joy in her eyes?? Stay tuned for pictures of the finished masterpiece!!

5 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

Are you making spiders??? We're making spiders too!! I think they are turning out better than okay! Mabelle is doing a FABULOUS job!!

eliseschnarr said...

no wonder you had to get off the phone with me:) looks like super fun!!

justheather said...

i've been checking for pics everyday! i was having withdrawls...it's even worse after i've just seen her;) have fun with your masterpiece, halloween is my fav!!!

.:Heather:. said...

Can't WAIT to find out what the masterpiece is!

Isabel said...

ooooo I can't wait to see your masterpiece!! Sounds like she is having a blast!