Friday, November 16, 2007

29 Weeks

I'm 29 weeks today...yeehaw!!! Still feeling good, getting all those lightning bolts to fun places...you know, sharp shooting pains...fun! Still in regular jeans. As of last appt, 10 days ago, I had gained 19lbs....which I'm not sure if that's more or less than with Mabs. But I'll have to dig that stuff out and check. Carrying differently, although I think he's dropped out of my ribs--except for the occasional foot :) And my belly button is soooo supersized. Ok...enjoy pics of me and my belly!

Not looking my best in the current pic, because my shower is today!!!!!! YAY! And I haven't done my make-up or hair...please forgive me, just want to look purty and fresh for my shower later :) I'll have to post some of those pics this weekend.

3 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

You are just the cutest little pregnant woman ever! :)

Sarah said...

Where is your linea negra? ;) I love the green and blue sweater! :)

eliseschnarr said...

too cute! david says, "her belly looks different this time. i say to that, "well honey, this is #2 and since its a boy she will carry a little different than with mabs" Husbands are so silly!