Thursday, November 22, 2007

Nursery Fabric & 30 Weeks Update!

We had a doc visit yesterday, and all looks great! I've gained 21 lbs so far...same as with Mabs! I'm measuring perfect, and feeling good. So really not a big update ;)

I've also got the nursery fabrics all picked out and getting ready to put my custom bumper order in to the company I work for: Thank You Baby (www.thankyoubaby.com). I've already made some burp cloths, and will makes some small accents for the room. The treasure map & the red/white stripe will be the main fabrics, with the black minky. The skulls and red minky will only be used in accents, like burp cloths, blankets, and pillows. Hope you like, cause we LOVE it!!

2 comments:

justheather said...

cute, cute, cute, I can't wait to see it done!

tracyvanhorne said...

I agree with Heather! Can't wait to see it done!!!! It's going to be sooo cute!!