Friday, January 11, 2008

37 weeks...XXL

So the doc this week: lost 1 pound, cervix not progressing, and I'm measuring 38 weeks (which is only 9 days ahead, instead of the 2 weeks it's been measuring--always measured on time with Mabs). We're still planning on the 25th...that's just 2 weeks from now!! Still contracting, just not as much...which is nice--but nights are the same ol', same ol'. Mabs is too excited about the little guy's arrival, she is so ready for him to be here--she slapped my belly this morning and said "baby, come out!!". I hope he listens, I'm getting pretty antsy and ready for him too!

"I've got stripes...stripes around my shoulders...I've got stripes...stripes around my belly"....hahahahahahaha!!!

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

COME OUT little guy ;)

eliseschnarr said...

well you still look beautiful!!

tracyvanhorne said...

I agree... just beautiful!

.:Heather:. said...

come on little one! You do look pretty damn amazing though tracy!