Monday, January 21, 2008

Ballerina....I mean...Gymnastics Class

I signed Mabelle up for this combo class...which I assumed was ballet and gymnastics. I was wrong...its only gymnastics, but she loves it all the same. We will still be wearing our ballerina leotards & leggings, since she loves them--and thinks she's still a ballerina in this class. And we'll get to move her up to the dual class when she turns 3. It was intense...especially for a 9+ months prego mama...whoa, I'm exhausted (I couldn't get as many pics as I wanted, since it was constantly moving...the class)! She loved everything about it, and it was doubley fun with Charlee in the class too! She loved the running trampolene, the somersaults, the foam blocks, hula hoops, and the parachute...







5 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

oh my goodness.... how cute is that??? oh I love those pictures! looks like she had a GREAT time!! loved it!

Jenifer said...

awww i wish you were closer so tailia could play too. mabes is adorable as always :)

eliseschnarr said...

so the pic of the two girls from behind might just be priceless:)

Rachel said...

I love the little behind pic too! How cute! They make exercise look fun....LOL!

justheather said...

i love the ballerina tushies:)