Tuesday, January 22, 2008

38 wks and some change...

So there has been no change since my 37 week appt, I go for my last appt tomorrow. We'll iron out all the details of time & restrictions for my c-section on Friday. I'm at a 25lb weight gain, pretty sore and uncomfy. I took a measurement yesterday, while I was fiddling around with a tape measure...my belly sticks out a FULL FOOT from my body. Is that really possible?? Yup, it is...I'm proof of it. I'm pretty over hearing "do you have twins in there?"...or "oh my god, when are you having that baby?"...it seems that's STRANGERS favorite things to say to me. Really, strangers...some people have no tact, whatsoever. Friends & family are just being silly, and I don't mind that, cause I'm a silly person...but strangers?!?! Anyhoo...I've included just a pic of me and then the comparison pics.



3 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

I honestly think you look beautiful! Those strangers are just jealous! BOO on them!

eliseschnarr said...

I agree with Tracy...you look beautiful! Hang in there; i know we are all ready to meet this wonderful little guy:)

Rachel said...

Man, you're still in those jeans.....how is that possible? I hate you! LOL! J/k....i say that with lots of love!