Thursday, January 24, 2008

39 Weeks Friday & Baby makes 4!!!!!

I had my final doc appt this week, yesterday. All looks great, and we have all the details for the c-section. It is tomorrow morning, January 25th, at 730am. We check in at 6am, and will be all done at 8am!!! We're excited, anxious, stressed, nervous, happy, and hungry (well I'm hungry)..all in one!!! I've not hit the 150lb mark yet, I'm happily at 149--a 27lb weight gain...and I feel like I'm all belly. We'll see when the belly is deflated tomorrow. I measured in the docs office yesterday and I'm almost 47" around!!!!!!! Jealous, i know!

Mabelle is sooo exciting to meet him, and is all set to make cupcakes with Mimi and bring them to the hospital for us. We even bought extra sprinkles this morning (because we dont' already have 9 bottles of them).

Sooooo the next post will be of the new Mr. Tritten....with of course a first name announcement (we really don't know one yet...have to meet the little guy first!).

Love all of you...keep us in your thoughts & prayers tomorrow!

1 comment:

tracyvanhorne said...

YAY TRACY!!! I am so excited to meet little Mr. Tritten!! :) Good luck tomorrow!