Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Recital practice, and a sneak peek at the outfits...HOW STINKING CUTE ARE THEY?!?!?!? I won't tell you all the details, but here's the outfit over her ballet outfit for the day.

That's not a ballet dance move, but it is Mabelle loving her outfit and shaking her booty!

Back to the dance for the song...

And her own dance again....what a funny girl!

We've seen 2 Santas so far...they're EVERYWHERE here, this is her talking to him, she was super excited, but of course my camera snapped when she was listening and looking freaked out. She walked right up to him and sat on his lap...she LOVES Santa. We can't wait to get dressed up and go get our Santa pic!

7 comments:

justheather said...

So cute! No talking to santa for Mr. Cash??

justheather said...

When I posted the first time I couldn't remember if this was the ballet post too, sooo I LOVE her costume! I can't wait to see her performance, wish i could be there but watching it recorded will be okay too;)

Jenifer said...

Very cute!!! LOVE the ballet costume..so adorable! Looks like that recital is going to be MUCHO fun. Cute Santa pix! Tailia still wont go near him with a stick,(or being bribed) ,LOL.

eliseschnarr said...

That outfit is too freaking cute!! And, I think it is fabulous that Mabelle does her own thing...her booty shake looked way cuter than whatever she was supposed to be doing:)

Unknown said...

that may be the cutest thing ever. it would be awesome if she did the Mean Girls dance!!!

Goms said...

LOVE the costume!! and the booty shake :-)

tracyvanhorne said...

Oh my goodness! I want to see her recital! How cute are those outfits & I'm loving her cool moves! :)

It's about time you found a santa that didn't look like a hobo ;) Did you remember your Santi-Wrap? HA!