Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy 17 Months, Cashy! (June 25..little late)

Oh my....our sweet boy is 17 months now. He is sooo funny and ornery--even worse than his sister (I never thought that was possible!). Let's see...he loves Max & Ruby (grunts nonstop til you put it on), loves to play with markers, balls & cars...and discovering a love for books. Cash still isn't a talker (but how do you talk in a house with me and Mabelle??), he does say quite a few things, and can get his point across with no problem. He eats like a horse and still doesn't sleep thru the night. I thought he might be weaning, but he has yet to stop nursing. He is such a fun little guy to be around...loves his sister so much and showers her with kisses.

Playing ball, while watching the rain.
Showing me the ball.

Being our goofy little man.

Goober.

5 comments:

justheather said...

Happy 17 months sweet boy! Love the cute, cute, pictures!!

eliseschnarr said...

Ahh, Happy 17 months! Hes like his daddy..just a quite little guy. Who needs to talk when you are that stinking cute!!!

tracyvanhorne said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! Happy 17 months Cash!

Jenifer said...

Seriously.. can he get any cuter??? I cant wait to see him soon (and the rest of you all....LOL)!!

.:Heather:. said...

happy 17 months sweetie! you are such a handsome, happy, little guy!