Saturday, May 24, 2008

Leaving Kearney...

So it's been awhile, but we have a ton to catch you up on...we left Kearney. Jason had a surprise going away party, and we had a few last playdates with Mabelle's BFF, Charlee. It was all sad, but we're sure that all of our friends will take advantage of free room rates at Hotel Tritten :) to come visit us!

Mabs & Charlee on Shauna's lap.
Giving each other hugs!
Getting ready to play at Ballocity.
Making their Dads have a little fun on the slides!
And then it was Shauna's turn...I had a few too, I'm the only one who has a finger to take pics with, so that's why I'm not in these ;)
Playing some of the games with Daddy...she has an arm!
Awww...their good-bye hug!
Our picnic area, while we waited days for the movers.
Cash in his excersaucer for the first time...hee hee
Trying to lick every finger at the same time...goofball!

6 comments:

Jenifer said...

Awww sweet pictures. Im LMAO at Cash's eyes in his excersaucer!!

justheather said...

YAY you're back!!! I've had some MAJOR withdrawls:~) cracking up at cash's face in his excersaucer! Also poor Mabs, she looks so sad in her carseat with the sickies!

tracyvanhorne said...

Awwww, such sweet pictures!! Mabs & her BFF hugging just breaks my heart! :(

cate said...

I am so happy to read all of these updates! I have been wondering how you were doing. Moving is very stressful but how exciting!! I hope you are getting settled in and I will check back for more updates!

Rachel said...

Leaving her BFF, so sad. Great pics though.

.:Heather:. said...

LMBO at Cash in the excersaucer!!!!!!!