Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Fall Vegetable, House & dance :)

We went to the Fall Festival this weekend, and Mabelle loved it and kept saying, "I wanna go back to the Fall Vegetable". Too funny!! Jason even sounded it out for her, and she would follow his lead til she had to say it all together...fes-ti-val....vegetable! Here's our fun at the Fall Vegetable in 80+ degree weather.

Mabelle picking out her free pumpkin..she went back several times, trying to sneak in extra pumpkins!

This was her 2nd trip in for a pumpkin...

Her Dracula trick-or-treat sack...courtesy of Albertsons, with the pumpkins!

Seeing the American Family booth with Snow While and Cinderella...THE highlights of the morning!

Just a sneak peek of her recital dance...only a SNEAK PEEK!
Playing chalk, I realized I hadn't posted a pic of the house since we moved in...can you see Mabelle on the front porch??
Playing chalk in the driveway, by our two balconies.

7 comments:

Jenifer said...

Lets see...The fall Vegetable looks very fun and what a FANTASTIC hat on Mabes. ;). Love the house, and I want more sneak peek dance recital pixs!

tracyvanhorne said...

What a FANTASTIC festival! Love the pictures of the house... and I'm with Jen... MORE PICS OF THE RECITAL!!! :)

Karol said...

Way TOO fun...I want to go to a Fall Vegetable too!!!
I agree with Jen & Tracy...more recital pics...or MAYBE a video??!??!;)

eliseschnarr said...

everybody loves a fall vegetable!

.:Heather:. said...

I wish we had a fall vegetable too! :)

justheather said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love all the pics, and I can't wait to see recital pics!

Logan said...

House is beautiful Tracy!