Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Comedian in the Family...

Mabelle and I were playing inside yesterday, while the dogs were outside. And our dogs are spoiled rotten, can't stand to be outside because there's nothing soft to lay on...always want to be inside, even during the nicest of weather. Well Daisy was bark/whining and Ruby was trying to dig a hole thru the glass door, they were driving me insane! So Mabelle and I went to the door to let them in, and I said "Ughhhh, Mabelle, the dogs are driving me BANANAS!!"...and she replied (without hesitation), "Mom, the dogs are driving me ORANGES!" I couldn't stop laughing...it was hilarious.

EDITED TO ADD...forgot to mention, she continued the comedic act last night, telling Daddy and Papa that the dogs were driving her grapes, then berries! LOL! At least she's keeping it in the fruits, so funny...

4 comments:

eliseschnarr said...

that is AWESOME!!!!

Jenifer said...

CUTE! LOL!

justheather said...

funny, funny little lady:~) LOL

tracyvanhorne said...

heehee! She's so cute :)