Monday, March 2, 2009

Gifts Galore...

The kids got a big package from their Auntie Heather (& Georgie...;) this week...and I'm sure Heather knows that if you send a birthday/Christmas/birthday/Valentine/Easter package late (well Easter is early...hahahaha), that you get your own blog post. That was her plan the whole time, sneaky girl. The kids loved it all, especially the goldfish, candy, and paint!!

Diggin in.
Playing with his dumptruck.

Love that wrapping! It's all about presentation...right, Heather??

TheBIG smile says it all!
"IT'S PRINCESS CANDY!!!!!"

No candy for Cash...GOLDFISH! It was his fav gift ;)
The aftermath :) Reading his owl book (Heather LOVES owls & Cash loves books...so it's completely fitting).
Painting, what you can't see is the brush lights up as that color when it's waved over each color. Totally cool.
Thank you, Heather & Georgie...ya'll are super sweet!! Every gift was a hit :)

5 comments:

justheather said...

Of course I knew that! LOL! So glad they loved it all:-) and that I get to see them enjoying it!

Ps. For the record it was only 1 birthday in there, only poor cashy got his late, miss mabs was lucky enough to be born at a time when 10 million things aren't making me crazy!

Love you guys!!

Jenifer said...

Cute!

Hmm...maybe I should try Heathers tactic and get my own blog post ? ;)

tracyvanhorne said...

I have been looking everywhere for one of those cool crayola dealies... Heather, please share where you got it? :)

Mabelle's hair is so pretty! I love how wild our girls' hair is! :)

eliseschnarr said...

Wow gifts galore!! Looks like fun..its like Christmas in March!!

justheather said...

That's what I said Elise, these kids get gifts year round, they don't know the difference! And see I get my own post! LOL

Got the paint at Walmart, looked EVERYWHERE before Christmas (ANOTHER reason why it was late!)