Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"Cash had a tooth and it broke."

As I've said before, Mabelle is not into taking pics right now, and with my phone its worse, cause they blur so easily. Because of that...it's an all Cashy post again!

The title of this post, should be self-explanatory to anyone who speaks 3 year old. That's Mabelle explaining to anyone who asks about Cash...that he just had a tooth break thru!!! Nine and a half months...first tooth. And the past 3 nights have been AWFUL, he usually wakes up alot, but goes right back to sleep with the help of a boob. Usually, it's instant. No problem. But lately, he'll fall asleep and as soon as I place him in his crib...WAAAAAAAAA. Screaming, crying. So I try again, he falls asleep, put him in his crib...WAAAAAAAAA. It usually take 3 or 4 times, and me sitting in his room for anywhere from 30mnts to over 2 hrs! And this happens ALL NIGHT! The first night, I got about 3hrs of sleep, second night 4hrs. So woe is me..complain, complain, whine, pity me.

Ok, that's done...back to the exciting part...CASH HAS A TOOTH! I have some pics of the new addition to our family on my camera (which the cord has NOT shown up yet..grrrr), and tried to get some on my phone (failed miserably). But the pics are so cute, I had to share ;)




C'mon, Cashy...open up!

"Give me that phone, Mama!!"

"Fine...I'll eat my hand!"

7 comments:

eliseschnarr said...

YAY for the first tooth!!! He looks like such a happy baby now that he got that darn tooth to break:)

Golden Eye Pics said...

so cute, yea Cash!

hey T I found a new site that made me think of you...and you have prob already seen it, but just in case. www.etsy.com check it out!

tracyvanhorne said...

How cute are those pictures!?!? YAY for his first tooth... let's hope everyone has some much needed sleep soon!

justheather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
justheather said...

Yay Cash!! those pics are sooo cute! What a happy boy! And mom just bring him to bed with you, he can boob, you can sleep, happy family all around, lol!

.:Heather:. said...

YAY for his first tooth!!!! :) What a sweet boy!

Jenifer said...

Whooohooooo Cash! Now sleep for your mama :)