Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sneaky Little Cash

So I caught sneaky little Cash chewing on my camera USB cord this mornig, and didn't think anything about it since he put it in his mouth for less than 2 seconds (so does that make is just one second? hahaha). Well, I went to upload pics just now, and my laptop isn't registering that my camera is plugged in...flashback to a little man licking the cable....and it all makes sense. I will be purchasing a new cable tonight, but now there will be a longer wait for new posts.

Sorry, but this is life with babies...thank goodness the only casualty this time was a camera cord.

If I get any cute pics with my phone, I will be sure to update with those :)

P.S. Mabelle was not into putting things in her mouth...Cash puts EVERYTHING in his mouth!!

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

LOL! Thats boys for ya.

tracyvanhorne said...

wow you can break a USB cord just by putting it in your mouth? who knew? seriously... he must have had the plug part in his mouth huh? how funny though... well not for you since you have to buy a new one :)

.:Heather:. said...

LOL! I'm sorry!

Sage was really into putting things in her mouth. I still find her with Barbie shoes in her mouth.

Kids are weird.

I hope the cable comes soon b/c I will be going through withdrawals!

eliseschnarr said...

silly boy!

Jenn said...

Holy Moly! He got through that thing with no teeth? What a strong boy!