Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy 10month Birthday, Cash!

Today, our baby is 10months old! He still holds on to his title of being the best baby ever, still pretty laid back. He has one tooth, while another creates havoc on his poor gums, tummy, and tooshy. Cash can say mama, dada, bath (ba-ba while standing at the bathtub), night night (ni nii while he's crying and rubbing his eyes at bedtime), no no no, and I swear he says, all done (when he's done eating...I always give him the choice of "more" or "all done"). He's quite the Mama's boy, he follows me around the house, cries for me if I leave him, and gives me tons of sugar! Hee hee!

Cash is now starting to take steps, also (Mabelle walked at 8 months, right before she hit 9 months)! I don't say walk, because he takes 2-3 steps at a time and falls. He is now trying everytime he's standing to walk or keep his balance for a long time. So as soon as I jailbreak my iphone, be prepared for some videos of that! Mabelle gets soo excited when he attempts it, she yells for us to look and tries to get him to come to her...she loves him so much, such a proud sister.

And our little chunk has learned to finally chew and swallow real food! So he has discovered goldfish (loved them), corn (loved it), mac/cheese (loved it), and cheese puffs (really loves them) this week. But still eats his yummy jar food, and nurses. Ok...just thought we needed a big update on our big boy...enjoy the few pics (mucho updates tomorrow, but today is Cash's day).

"I aint afraid of no stinking, giant snake, mama!"
Sneaky boy playing with magnets, see that smile he flashes when caught doing something he's not supposed to?? I am in BIG trouble when it comes to that cutie and his shenanigans!
He styled his own hair with his yummy food...I think Bozo was a major influence in his choice, notice the sides sticking straight out?!

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

HAPPY 10 MONTHS CASH! You are just too fricken cute!

Mabelle Grace said...

Cute as ever' looking good.Grandma Teresa

eliseschnarr said...

Happy 10 Months Cashy!!! Tons of kisses for you from weezer and plum

tracyvanhorne said...

How sweet is that big boy!?!? HAPPY 10 MONTHS CASH!! :)

justheather said...

Sweet, sweet Cashy! Can't believe you're 10 months! Such a big boy!!