Friday, November 28, 2008

Spring Preserve

Took a trip to the Spring Preserve this week with our friends, Pat and James, and had such a nice, sweet time! Pictures to prove the fun and cuteness ;)



Preoccupied with any and everything when I asked her to smile....here a rock.



See...see the rock?? Hee hee

Getting ready to run...being ornery together.
Part of the play area for kids...choooo chooooo!


Can SOMEONE look at the camera?? Anyone??

How cute is this little turtle?!

Any my other cutie turtle...

"Mabelle, can you sit with Cash for a picture?"....this was my answer...climbing instead.

Always on the go. And how stinking cute are they?????????

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

Looks like they had so much fun. How cute are they??????

Goms said...

I heart your picture taking attempts :-) They are adorable! I envy the gymbo outfits :-( going to attempt my first international gymbo order soon :-)

justheather said...

How fun! I love the one when they're both igoring you, hello teenagers! And the one of Mabs and James holding hands!! Precious!