Monday, August 24, 2009

My little monkey

When Mabelle was Cash's age, I remember her listening a leeeetle better. Getting her feelings hurt when her butt or hand got spanked...or I raised my voice. Not Mr. Cashy. He giggles. Or responds with a "nooooooo" of his own. His new favorite thing is climbing. He climbs his toy shelves to get her magnetic calendar and throw all the magnets on the floor--that never gets old for him. His new discovery...climbing the kitchen chairs to the kitchen counter...

Got onto the high dining chairs...
Slowly getting on the counter...

How far he'd climbed...he thinks he's being sneaky.

The prize he thinks he should get for all that hard work...the candy jar!

5 comments:

justheather said...

Heck I'd work hard to get in that jar too, looks yummy! What a little stinker:) And he's got a big sister showing him how much fun things are!

Jenifer said...

LOL!!!! Of course he should get a prize for that ;).

shari b. said...

I hope you gave him a treat, because he really had to use his problem solving skills!!! sis

Hilary said...

I just LOVE little boys! Precious little Cash!

tracyvanhorne said...

heeheeheeheehee!! I love his little monkey butt climbing on the counter to get the candy! SMART BABY!! :)