Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Velardes Invade!!

Our friends (Jerry, Jenifer, Nic, Tailia, Christian, & Frankie) came to visit this past week. They refused to stay with us because of their bazillion kids, but I think it's really cause we smell. LOL! We had a great time...went swimming, just hung out, they got tattooed, shopped a little, and then they house-hunted! Didn't find anything they looooved (since the house I found for them sold within a few days of being listed..ugh). But they'll be back to look some more, until then gotta put my realtor hat on and find them a house!

And of course, I had so much fun...I didn't take as many pictures as I would've liked. Boo on fun ;) I got NO pics of Jerry...us swimming...Jason...me and Jer taking 6 kids out to eat while Jen got tattooed, I'm SURE people thought we were the modern day Brady Bunch--3 boys 3 girls....the shopping....and best of all, the sucky Kia van they rented! Here's what I did get pics of...cuteness :)

Cash seriously loooooves Frankie, he really is being super gentle here..doesn't look like it though.
Tailia and Frankie...Frankie sucks her hand, instead of her thumb...it's pretty cute!

The girls taking turns driving on the scooter.
Being goofy, switching one shoe with each other.

Dressup occupied ALOT of their time.

The kids wrestling on the ottoman...Cash getting in on the action. Look closely...he's either biting Tailia's butt or kissing it! HAHAHA!
Christian staying far away from that craziness!

Frankie can sleep through anything! (guess 4th babies HAVE to learn to sleep thru anything)
Loving each other...even though they bicker like sisters!

Hanging out. Look at Cash's face...HAHAHAHA! That's the stinky face...

YUP.....tattooed. She can share on her blog the finished product :)

Playing for a few minutes before they had to leave for the airport...all 3 'big' kids in the ballpit.

I don't think Cash wanted them to leave...so he went and sat on Jen :)

6 comments:

justheather said...

Fun, fun, fun!!

eliseschnarr said...

So much fun! LOL at Christian staying out of the craziness and Cash kissing Talia's booty...too cute!!

eliseschnarr said...

Oh yeah..Frankie is such a sweet baby:)

Jenifer said...

Thank you Elise!

We totally had a blast! Thank you Jason for tattooing me and Jerry AND a big thanks to both of you for all your wonderful hospitality. You guys are awesome. Great pictures! I hardly got any. Guess we were having too much fun, LOL!

Oh and LMAO at Cash bitting(?) Tailia's butt! Notice how it didn't even phase her? That would be Christian conditioning ;).

Oh, and we def didnt stay with you cuz you smell ;).

Geeze...my post is long. Maybe I should write more just to fill the page....

.:Heather:. said...

looks like so much fun! :)

Jen, you'll have to fill us in on the sucky van b/c we were thinking of going the Kia Sedona route...

tracyvanhorne said...

OH That's soooo cool!! Lots of fun!! Can't wait to see the tat Jen! :)