Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Recital!

We had the recital today..and Mabelle did great. I dropped her off at 10am (I cried...leaving my baby was stresssssful), I returned at 123o for the 1pm show and stayed for the 3pm show, where Dad, Papa and Cash came as well. By the end of the day, Mabelle was over it. But she was a total trooper, performed like a true ballerina (complete with a smile).

Before we left, Papa asked for her to pose, and this is what she did...hand on her hip and showing teeth :)
At drop-off, waiting for the doors to open...hanging with her 'boyfriend', Treyce. It was hoooooot.

1pm show: Mabelle is far right.


Forgetting to jump back...hee hee

Hangs her tongue out when she's concentrating...adorable! And they're all doing a different part.


Coming out for the curtain call...bowing. She's the second from the left..leaning on her friend.


3pm show: Cash waiting for it to start.


Waiting with Papa (who flew in for the weekend...JUST for the recital, super sweet)
She was her group leader, to lead the girls on stage to their spots.


Watching us instead of performing--we grabbed first row!


Still watching us :)

Her curtsey.

Dancing...their song was "I've got the world on a string".

Ending her second show with a big smile!

I call this lollipop drunk.

His first WHOLE lollipop, not any of it went to waste. And he was fantastic thru the show..danced to every single song.

Coming out for the last time for curtain call...she's far right.


Papa and Mabelle

Her flowers! Kennedy's sweet Aunt got Mabelle a huge spring bouquet too...and Daddy & Papa got her roses. She LOVED her flowers!

Papa has some pictures on his camera and I really want to post the video (I WILL figure it out this time)..so stay tuned for a follow-up recital post.

8 comments:

Mabelle Grace said...

OMG!!! I CAN BELIEVE I MISS THE RECITAL!! SHE WAS ADORABLE LIKE ALWAYS! I LOVE HER DRESS! AND OF COURSE CASHY'S TEETH SMILE! HEE HEE!!
I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE VIDEO!

YAY MABS GOOD JOB! LOVE!
PAT

Goms said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Isabel said...

hahahahaha at the lollipop drunk face :)
that is adorable!! and it looks like she did great... or looked great at least ;) can't wait for the video!!!
Love,
Izzy-bell

Jenifer said...

Omg!!! Gorgeous girl!! What a big girl. All day and two shows is rough! She looks like she had a great time :). Cashy looks like a proud brother too. Lol. Too sweet!!

justheather said...

SOOOO SWEET!!! I love the one with the big cheesy smile! I'm sure she was wonderful! I can't wait to see the video! And how sweet of Papa to come to see her big day:)

eliseschnarr said...

She looks so sweet and it looks like she had such a good time. LOL at lollipop drunk and yay for cash for being so good!

.:Heather:. said...

Oh my goodness, what a little love! She is gorgeous! and LOOOVE Cash's lollipop drunk face!

tracyvanhorne said...

How sweet are those pictures!! She makes a fantastic ballerina! :)