Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Beach: An evening at LuLu's

We spent the day shopping at the outlet mall, and then headed over to Jimmy Buffet's sister's joint, LuLu's. It was fabulous! They had something for everyone!

At the outlet mall, Dad trying on the itty bitty hat.

Their carousel is not as fancy as our Las Vegas Outlet Mall's carousel.
That hat is the cutest...the best 99cents I spent all week!
Doing the 'Victoria' (posing like Posh Spice)...hahaha! Cash doesn't have the pose perfected yet.
Doing the 'Home Alone'...again, Cash out of the loop on that one!

Playing at LuLu's with Aunt Weezer.
Waiting on our table.
Daddy got us some yummy drinks...
virgin drinks! With her favorite...whip cream!

mmmmm...whip cream...

Can't get enough of that whip cream.
Enjoying an Alabama oyster...cocktail sauce on a saltine.
The live band was great....and Mabs danced the entire time, while the girls shoved food in her mouth between dance moves!
Our whole party.

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

Looks like a FANTABULOUS time! Next time im hiding in your suitcase....you wont notice 5 of u right?

eliseschnarr said...

probably my favorite dinner night! Cash looks like such a baller in his hat!

Karol said...

Oh my gosh, Tracy!! This was SO worth waiting for!! I just KNEW you'd have wonderful pics, and (as usual I was RIGHT!!) you made me feel like I was at the beach with you. Looks like everyone had a great time...and the family pics are SUPER. I have already picked out the ones I want!! Love you ALL bunches...by the way, Steve says to tell Jason that he wants a couple of tats when he turns 18. But only by JJ.

Goms said...

LOVE LOVE Cash's smile (in the stroller) so envy your beach time!

tracyvanhorne said...

Cash just has the sweetest smile! I loved the posed pictures... heehee! Thanks for the giggles this morning! :)