Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Beach: Hanging at the Beach

After the family pictures, instead of napping...we all headed to the beach!

Mama and Mabelle...cute & ready to swim (in our semi-matching suits)!

At the beach, in his canopy...not very happy...ready for a nap.
Another unhappy camper...hot, tired, sandy, hungry...but one of my fav pics!

Its all the kids...frolicking on the beach and in the surf.
Hot, sweaty, sandy...but a pic of mom & baby.
Daddy helping build a sandcastle.
Mama and her sweet babies...we headed up to the condo immediately after this for food, baths, & naps.

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

Love the matching suits. You all look so happy and cute!

eliseschnarr said...

i miss the beach:(
p.s. - glad you captured the moment of david tightening my top!

tracyvanhorne said...

oohhh I love your hair!! When did you go red?? Looks like such a great time... and oh the swell, oh how happy Arthur would have been! :) I'm sure when he looks at this he will be calling me asking if I noticed the swell...

justheather said...

fun, fun, fun!!! i love them all and you girls look so cute in your polka dotted suites!!