Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Beach: Ferris Wheel

We ventured to The Wharf one night to see what was there...not much. Shopping and a HUGE ferris wheel, which immediately caught one little girl's eye. She asked the entire time to rider the ferris wheel...so Mama (being the good Mama that I am), decided I would take her. It was soo tall, I couldn't even look up at it, or I knew I'd chicken out. Once we were on, Mabelle LOVED it, she was peeking out over the edge of the bucket, waving, and refusing to let me hold her hand, touch her, or put my arm around her. I was a nervous wreck. The sacrifices we make as Mamas...hahahaha!

Just gettting on it, I'm all smiles and so is Mabs.


Thinking I might vomit. It was sooo high.
That's us up there.
"Can I go on the ferris wheel again?"

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

LOL Tracy! Such a good sport ;).

eliseschnarr said...

i wanted to loose my cookies just looking at the thing! such a good mama:)

Goms said...

Mabs is so brave! You are such a good mama to do this for her!