Sunday, September 14, 2008

Boob-tastic!!!!!

As everyone knows, I am a nursing Mama, not ashamed and super proud of it. As is my good friend, Jenifer...so I saw these on TV and found them online, and asked my uber-talented friend, Jen if she thought she could make them. AND WAAALAAAA! A package arrived complete with a pair of boobies for Cash! Maybe with his new found breast friends, he might let me sleep a little ;)

Cash instantly knew what to do with his new boobie...put it in his mouth and make a run for it!
Discovering there were a pair of them!
And can you believe it??? She made him a boobie hat too!!!!!!! IT'S AWESOME!

p.s. Thank you so much, Jen, for Cash's new breast friends, they are truly amazing....and oh-so-funny!!!

9 comments:

Goms said...

what a great idea! wish I can have a pair for Keerthna too..

Jenifer said...

OMG...how hilarious is Cash with the boobs?? Just seeing that picture made those boobs the best things I ever created! LOL! Glad he loves them ;)

Rachel said...

LMAO!!!! That's freakin' hilarious!!!!! I'd love to see the looks on people's faces when they see that! :)

.:Heather:. said...

Okay, that is HILARIOUS!

eliseschnarr said...

OMG!!!! Too freaking cute and funny! Well, at least you know he's a boob man!!!

Unknown said...

wow...crocheted boobs? that's a new one

justheather said...

HILARIOUS!!! Great job Jenifer!! Glad Cash is happy with his boobs;) His wife will love those pics someday!! hahaha

Karol said...

okay, that's really funny!! But are you getting any more sleep with the new pacifiers?!?!?! (Make sure Daddy doesn't borrow them!)

Logan said...

Wow! That is awesome. Where were these for the first 6 months of Cianna's life when she was nursing 24/7?? I love it.