Saturday, September 27, 2008

HAPPY 8 MONTHS CASH-Y!

Eight months...whew time really flies. Cash is such a happy little baby, he smiles all the time. Loves to babble, giggle, and scream. He is doing a full on crawl, and has started cruising along the furniture. He is quick, and the tops of his toes are filthy (hahahahaha). He is turning into a mama's boy...cries when I walk away, crawls after me all over the place, and just wants me to be around. Soooo sweet :)




(my attempt to get a new iphone, like Daddy...hahahhaa)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hope mab's party was a success! i am sure it was you were the planner!

Jenifer said...

LOL at the attempt on the new phone ;). HAPPY 8 MONTHS CASH! You look adorable as always and I L-O-V-E the onesie!

justheather said...

Happy 8 Months big guy! I can't believe he's 8 months, where did the time go! And I love the popeye onsie! Too cute!

tracyvanhorne said...

HAPPY 8 MONTHS CASH! Oi those cheeks! :)

.:Heather:. said...

Oh my, That is NOT a Popeye onesie?!?!? What a hunk that cash is!

Goms said...

Love the phone eating pic :-) What a cute onsie!

eliseschnarr said...

geez...i just love this little ham:)